- PAR marine blowers have set a standard for safe, efficient and high volume evacuation of hazardous vapors on vessels with gasoline engines.
- These blowers are constructed of a tough reinforced plastic housing and one-piece balanced rotor for maximum corrosion resistance in marine environments.
- Flangemount blowers are generally mounted with the discharge port fastened directly to a flat external surface to minimize required ducting.
- The inlet port can then be connected with duct hose to the area requiring ventilation.
- CAUTION: Do not use the 110 VAC models to exhaust flammable vapors; they are not ignition protected. The 12 VDC and 24 VDC models are ignition protected.
* Indicates Extended Life 10,000 Hour Motor